Frank shields MRI compatible camera; designed to be installed inside the MRI room wall and works in the sensitive MRI area without creating any artifacts in the MRI images.
The view monitor is meant to be used in the console room for the operator to view the patient and not designed to be installed inside the MRI room. The MRI compatible camera is made up of non-magnetic pinhole camera and installed in a non-magnetic shield casing and fixtures.
The MRI Compatible camera consists of the following.
- Pinhole non-magnetic camera with wall mount
- Viewing monitor min 10” (color)
- Two wire filter module for power and signal
- Power supply module (to be mounted outside the RF cage)
- Signal cable -2 sets, 20 meters each
- Power cable – 2 no’s